Guys why do you want us to move in?

My ex and I have been broke up for over a year. We still get along very well and hang out with our kids. He always tells me he loves me and my children. Recently, he got all of us a house, paid for everything, put brand new carpet inside the house before we moved. It was a surprise but I didn't mind because he's like family and I am not with anyone right now. I don't know if I am misunderstanding his thoughts as I thought this was a roommate situation but he's been hugging me, complimenting me, kissed me on the mouth which I was not prepared for and keeps telling me he loves me. It would seem pretty obvious but then the last two days he's been out of town for work and won't return my calls or texts. I don't get it. Help me figure this out. Friends or more?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's trying to make something with you, but you're obviously not returning his interest.

Chances are, he has picked up on this, and gone away to think about things.