I feel this good after a break up?

Like I feel really good.

I broke up with my now ex-boyfriend a few days ago. Yah I cried the first day but seriously, as of right now I feel really good. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. (I broke up with him) I'd been wanting to end it for a long long time, and was ready to just move on.

Normal?
I guess I'm just wondering, has anyone else gotten over a breakup this quickly?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably because you've been wanting to end it for so long. You probably only cried because it's like a shock when you break up with someone. Just be lucky that it doesn't hurt.