How do guys handle breakups?

Usually when we break up we always end up talking with in a week 2 but this time he is being really coldhearted does this mean he is really over me he said he hasn't been texting me because he said we really need to get over each other but I still love him and I just feel like I really still have his heart

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|0
    1|0
    • lol I don't think that's the case because I'm still friends with him on Facebook and he seems to be taking it well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Guy Breakup Response:

WOO! I'm FREE! On the market again! Come on buddies, lets go drink and play X-box and paaaartay!

...6 months later...

Why! Why was I so stupid! She was the perfect match and I blew it!

Girl Breakup Response:

Oh my god! My life is OVER! He was my one true love! I'll never love anyone ever again!

*Cries to her girlfriends for the next month*

...6 months later...

Girl sees ex in the mall...

He looks familiar. But I forgot his name...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you broke up with him I would say he's hurt about it and decided he's not going through that again...if you want him back in that case you better be ready to work for it...if he broke up with you then I would say he doesn't want anything to do with you, unless he broke up with you because of something you did, in which case it's the same as if you broke up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • He is probably over you and hates being dragged around. Let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy...when a girl breaks it off with a guy, guys get mad or sad or both, and if she suddenly wants him back, he'll hate her and not want anything to do with her again, unless she wises up and convinces him she'll never do it again, but good luck with that, guys get broken easy and its best to not ever break up with a guy in the first place, for whatever stupid reason (usually selfish reasons) girls usually have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He'll either be upset,cry,and/or on to the next!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes