Why would people trust someone who is a serial cheater?

I don't understand why you would trust someone like that... and on a national scale, the fact that Hillary stays with Bill despite him doing that MANY times shows that their marriage is a political alliance... and that's it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never figured this out myself either. Most people stay because of a deep insecurity, or because they're gaining something (Like the Clintons). What's funny is that most of these political wives could completely ruin their husbands' careers for what they did. Most of them need to have a wife and the "family image" to win an election. If the wives were to leave, it would be over for them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they didn't know the person they were with was a serial cheater and found that out only after he/she feel in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are naive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There is always a reason to cheat. it may be something that you are lucking in your marriage that somebody else can provide. Am not saying its OK to cheat, but after talking to your lover and nothing is changing then, it creates more need to cheat.

When it comes to forgiving, the time you have invested in each other is much more to let go. therefore, it becomes easy to forgive cheating.

0|0
    1|2
  • Because the vast majority of people in todays world seem to be born brain dead.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes