He said he liked me but he was drunk

My ex and me have been talking alright for a week or so.

On Friday he said 'I like talking to you' and 'never say never' when he was sober.

On Saturday he sent 'I like you' as a message. I asked him the next day if he meant it or if it was a drunk thing. He says it was a drunk thing. I am extremely hurt.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• HA he is lying believe me about that. The reason I know why is because I used to do THE SAME THING, except with me it would be with girls I had crushes on. I would spill out all the shit about how I felt about them and then in the morning I would be super embarrassed and take back everything I said. Getting drunk is like a truth serum, it removes all the bullshit and gets you in a straight to the point attitude. Whether he will pursue these feelings is a whole different game though. Just know that he meant what he said and to not be hurt just because he tried to take it back.