He said he liked me but he was drunk

My ex and me have been talking alright for a week or so.

On Friday he said 'I like talking to you' and 'never say never' when he was sober.

On Saturday he sent 'I like you' as a message. I asked him the next day if he meant it or if it was a drunk thing. He says it was a drunk thing. I am extremely hurt.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• HA he is lying believe me about that. The reason I know why is because I used to do THE SAME THING, except with me it would be with girls I had crushes on. I would spill out all the shit about how I felt about them and then in the morning I would be super embarrassed and take back everything I said. Getting drunk is like a truth serum, it removes all the bullshit and gets you in a straight to the point attitude. Whether he will pursue these feelings is a whole different game though. Just know that he meant what he said and to not be hurt just because he tried to take it back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My dear friend,geberally a drunk person always tells the truth! But my sincere advice is not to keep any contact with your ex unless you can not live without him. There are many better guys available.Choose one of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • the truth comes out when you drunk. so he really likes you but he is shy to admit to it. congrats!

0|0
    0|0
  • "Drunken words are sober thoughts"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He probably needed to get some booty

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes