Caught wife cheating again..

Clearly it's time to end this. However, resources are limited and can't afford to run two households. Any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Build a dog house. Let her screw whoever she wants out there.

Many people are in your boat financially, they want to leave their husbands/wives but they can't afford it.

Separate your finances, and start your OWN SEPARATE bank account. Start dividing up, what belongs to whom, and who gets what. Draw up a contract and get her to sign it in regards to possessions.

SET BOUNDARIES IN THE HOUSEHOLD about curfews, guests, est whatever rules you two have to make so that you don't end up killing each other.

Good luck to you.

5|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Get as much evidence on her cheating ass, get a lawyer and kick her out.

You shouldn't have to run two households just because she can't keep her legs shut.

KICK HER OUT.

3|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to hear that but there is nothing else to do but leave. Or,just stay until you can afford otherwise. Are there children involved? Try and get an attorneys advice. I'm sure there has to be some type of free legal aid in your city or town.I know it costs money to proceed with a divorce,but seek legal advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to a lawyer. She's the one that cheated twice, I'm sure a judge will be inclined to your side

1|0
    0|0
  • Open a separate bank account behind her back and start pouring money into there, then divorce her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her , and hire yourself a good lawyer

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Start learning about cryptocurrency and Blackchain technology to secure assets for the future after the divorce. Connect with other divorced men and seek information/support. Go to A Voice For Men and learn about MGTOW...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't leave your house. At.. All. Lawyer up...you'll need it. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why marriage sucks for guys. He gets all of the cons while she gets all of the benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a smart man. If you divorce her, you face financial ruin. So just stay with her. You shouldn't have gotten married in the first place, but you can't change the past.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes