Tough Dreams of an Ex-love

Sure dreams are dreams, but the emotions are real feeling.

Just woke up from a night of a dream where I was with my ex. No sex just back together and seeing her daily routine, visiting with our friends who were mainly hers. They were so happy to see me with her again. It made me happy, that turned to sadness as even in my dream I realized I'm with another girl now and although I had 7 years of experiences, it has been over a year since I saw her and I've moved on (or so I thought).

I love the wonderful lady I am with. But we are still very young in our relationship and have an added issue of distance to deal with.

Are these dreams from longing that feel stronger due to the depth of the past relationship more than my current one or am I not ready to move on?

I feel extremely guilty having these types of dreams because my new love knows the depth of my old, but bringing it up only causes her pain. I don't want to string anyone along, but sometimes feel I have love for two people. One more out of touch than the other.

What do you do?

10