The Consequences of finally walking out left me; lost, unhappy, overweight... Asking who am i

I was in a bad relationship last year but I'm having a hard time finding me again. Before the me and him got together I was in shape, going to school and a happy person just working hard for a better future. And then he come along it's not that things were always bad but I was the men and the women in the relationship I drove and paid for everthing. After a while I guess I finally woke up and realized that it was right. All more happened. I finally left but I haven't been able to go back to who I was. I've gained weight and haven't been happy with me or life. Any advice can be very useful thank you

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your afraid the same thing could happen again not all guy's are pigs there is at least one that is your night in shining armor you have to believe it to be true and then the rest will fall in place