Confused...let me explain

A couple days ago I broke up with my now ex-boyfriend. My reason being I wasn't happy. Constant fighting which made me upset because, literally it brought back the bad memory of the past with him. It was not a good past. So after so long I decided enough is enough I need my space. It's a huge slap in the face when all of that comes back. And he hasn't stopped texting me asking what he did wrong saying he could change. I NEED MY SPACE. I told him everything that was wrong he just thought it was complete bull. I get it, it's not that big of deal for most people. It is a big deal for me I wasn't happy, I couldn't just talk it out anymore it just wasn't working out. I can't seem to get any space. It's text after text... I just want want him to move on. I keep telling him I need some space I need to be alone. Nothing seems to work. now recently my friend told me that he was complaining he wouldn't get any sex for his birthday...

At this point I kind of feel like that's all I was good for. Because we haven't been broken for that long hasn't even been a week. I feel like he is going back into his old ways. And he wants to get back together after figure my shit out... I am certainly not with that kind of attitude. I am upset, I was still the one who called it off. It still left me broken hearted. Because I still love him, I do. But I wasn't happy where I was.

Guy help me out. I am just lost. I don't know where to go and I know it's gonna be a long time for me to move on. I just suggestion on how to move on from him. I want him to move on, I want him to be happy. I just don't think I can go back to where I was in the first place.

I need help I don't know who to turn to...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it really helps any if you keep telling him that you need your space. If he keeps blowing up your phone, the best thing you can do is completely ignore it. And if it doesn't stop, change your phone number or block his. It doesn't seem that he respects (ex. complaining to your friend about how he won't get any sex for his birthday) you or your decision to break it off and give you your own space (ex. blowing up your phone). I think you did the right thing with breaking it off. Nobody should stay in a relationship they weren't happy with, even if they loved the other person. One part of loving somebody is being able to let them go.

Give the issue some time to air out. Since it's so soon in the break-up, things will be fairly heated. It'll be hard to get over now, but in the end you'll be thankful that you made the choice that you did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE