is it wrong to let a girl down easy before breaking up?

i just turned 23 and this girl i use to date is only 19. she lived with me and it became a clingy obsessive case of a relationship built on her insecurities. yes we talked about this. but she always wanting me to like her photos on instagram, post something about her. well she wanted me to post a picture of her on my Facebook profile and i set her as my profile picture photo. i uploaded a photo of her on instagram. she wants herself completely over my social media. i also have our picture as cover photo but you see none of this on her page. she basically base our relationship from the internet. i can't go anywhere alone. she start up to much drama. im basically having to sacrificially support her and she's a girl in the military and she's broke. i was 3 weeks past due on my phone bill because of her. social media was so involved in our relationship others knew in the public that i was going to breakup with her. if i wanted her as a profile picture i would have done so a year and a half ago and not this late. basically she had insecurities problem strongly. she had the whole world adding me on Facebook and following me on instagram. i just quit getting on there. she's 19 and im 23 years of age. that is a big difference in maturity level and i hate i found that out by dating her. i couldn't hang with my friends and family without her around.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like things went too fast very soon. Be honest when you let her down

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes