Girlfriend cheated.. Again! What should i do? im so lost!?

So my girlfriend and i have been together for a month, we met online and then came to realize that we're only 5 hours away from eachother!
we quickly fell in love and everyday i fall more and more for her, The first week we were dating she admitted to talking to her ex (Who may i add is the ugliest most deceitful person i have ever met!) She told me it wouldn't happen again, a week later she admitted to talking to her ex, SEXUALLY. i kept letting these minor things go.. well a couple of days ago she told me that she has still been talking to her ex, so i went off, no more Mrs. nice girl. i told her that she needed to choose, she swore that she wanted me and promised a lot .. im going to give her another chance, but if it happens again, should i leave her or try to get her to explain?
* I'M KIND OF A PUSHOVER.
*I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER.
Updates:
HI Guys!
Update :
We have broken up, I'm in a relationship with my best friend, she really opened my eyes and showed me that what i was being done to was wrong and immoral. so i left her and things got complicatedx, she went into a depressive rage
and threatened self infliction on me. so i cut her out of my life, now im with my best friend.. she's really something that was infront of my face the entire time.
And im taking it unnaturally slow.
safety.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is not a person of her word. You can't trust her. Personally, I would have been gone by now. You've already given her 1 more chance. But this has got to be the last one.
    It sounds like her deceitful ex. and your GF have a lot in common.

You're in love with her? In less than a month? I don't feel it's love. More a case of new relationship butterflies. How many times have you actually seen this girl? In person. Not Skype or any other video thingy.
    To me it doesn't sound like a good relationship. If its already like this after a month. I don't think it will improve.

:-)

3|0
    0|0
    • Well we've been talking on and off for a little more than a year, I've always been there for her when her ex is cheating on her or lying to her. Which has happened, her ex cheated on her a lot .. They have a lot in common, but so do we. although im a good girl from ohio and she's a rebel from P. A. I know that she at least cares about me.. I just i guess i don't want to really accecpt that she feels like she needs her awful ex (Who uses her self-injury, as a tactic to get my GF back) ..

• "when her ex is cheating on her or lying to her. Which has happened, her ex cheated on her a lot"
      This jumped out at me. She may care about you, but she is willingly allowing her ex to be in the background... still. Leave now. There are plenty of other women out there. You're young You will meet someone else. Someone closer to you. Someone you can actually see... in person. Someone who will make you a priority in their life. Not a back-up plan.

Sorry.

• Thank you for most helpful.

:-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You break up immediately. You never had her. You've heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me"

2|0
    0|0
    • But she's sent me packages and long letters about how much she cares, she's told me repetitively that she's just a friend and that it was her first love or yadda yadda. i just, i care for this girl so much.

• Well if you want to stay with someone who does what you consider cheating, that's your business.

• Head for the exit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you're not even 18, and this is a long distance relationship - of course one of you is going to cheat. Just wait for her to do it again, which she will, and then break up. No need to act like she is the love of your life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sweetie, that is just it: YOU ARE A PUSHOVER, AND MRS. NICE GIRL DAMN WELL KNOWS IT!
    You need to be tough as nails with her, and if it happens Again, break it off for awhile to teach this little cheating chicken that you mean business, and that you are nobody's fool.
    I can't promise you will ever be able to quite trust her in the again, especially with the other rooster crowing about, but I do know you have every right to be mad as a wet hen, and either something has to give, no matter how much you say you crow about her, or you're goose is cooked for anything real with her in the future. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave her! You can't trust her and she knows you'll stick around no matter what so she's not going to change. You can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk it out with her.

1|0
    1|0
  • My best advice---let them go they aren't worth it! If they loved you back you wouldn't be in the position.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes