Guy said I "won" the break up?

I dated this guy for about six months. Then he broke up with me. About three weeks later he deleted me from Facebook . When I confronted him about it, he goes "you won. i didn't want to see your stuff. out of sight out of mind."

umm, if i would have won i wouldn't have gotten dumped. so what's he talking about?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he broke up with you because you were hanging out with a lot of other guys? After the break-up, he probably found seeing pictures of you with other guys pretty upsetting, meaning he came out of the break-up more devastated, despite him having been the initiator.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Apparently he got very annoyed with you to the point he could not see you any longer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Childish, stupidity. There isn't anything worth figuring out. If you break up with someone, they don't have to keep you as a friend on Facebook . They aren't obligated to keep in contact with you anymore, under any circumstances.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did he see something on your FB that may have made him jealous, a pic with a guy, a comment from a guy, added a guy... I've found that sometimes even though they don't want you, they don't want anyone else to have you.. it will drive them crazy but not for good/right reason

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes