Guy said I "won" the break up?

I dated this guy for about six months. Then he broke up with me. About three weeks later he deleted me from Facebook . When I confronted him about it, he goes "you won. i didn't want to see your stuff. out of sight out of mind."

umm, if i would have won i wouldn't have gotten dumped. so what's he talking about?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he broke up with you because you were hanging out with a lot of other guys? After the break-up, he probably found seeing pictures of you with other guys pretty upsetting, meaning he came out of the break-up more devastated, despite him having been the initiator.