I don't know what answer he was looking for, but I offended him somehow. What does he want?

This guy and I admitted to being attracted to each other, so he suggested we should hangout and see where it goes. But my hesitation got the better of me, and even though he ended up saying he was developing feelings for me, I pulled back.

I tried to apologize and ask for another chance, but he seemed offended that I wanted to hang out and see where it goes instead of having an actual agenda of how I wanted things to turn out.

I don't understand why wanting what he wanted is offensive now! Is this his way of saying he wants more or is he just looking for an excuse because he's over it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he wants more... some people just like to be able to have a plan in place before making the leap

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like maybe he completely misinterpreted what you meant and how you were feeling. Maybe he felt as though the two of you are not on the same page as far as your feelings for each other. Maybe he felt as though he likes you more than you like him, and now he feels discouraged. Its also possible that some way or another he felt rejected. Im just speculating here obviously because all I have is the information provided. Sometimes, people offend others by their words or actions and might not be aware of it.

HOWEVER, if you're sure that's not the case, and you tried explaining yourself, and he continues with his opinion of you, there is nothing else you can do at this point. You've done all that you can do. If he is not receptive to what you're saying... move on. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes