Does my ex-boyfriend still like me/regrets breaking up with me or is this normal?

My ex broke up with me about three weeks ago and starting a few days after I started noticing that he would look at me in class and often finds an excuse to come over to my table at lunch. He will always sit at the closest available seat to mine. He also seems to notice if I'm absent (he will message me on Facebook asking about it). Since he was my first boyfriend I don't have any experience with break ups so I don't know if this is considered normal behavior after a break up or if he still likes me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible he's feeling guilty about breaking up with you and is trying to show you that there is no animosity between you two to soften the blow. It could be he regrets it. It could be he still likes you. I can't know for sure, since I don't know him, you , or the relationship. He's the best one to answer your question.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It could go either way. He could just want to stay friends with you (did he say something along these lines when you two broke up?) If not, then it's possible he feels he made a mistake breaking up with you, and still likes you. If you're comfortable doing so, be friendly with him, and eventually you will find out how he really feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, feelings don't just go away over night. Its possible he is trying to hold some type of friendship with you. I can't say he has feelings beyond that... time will tell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes