#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Breaking up with my ex and he won't look at me or text me back?

Where do I start, I met this older guy (39yr) at school and we went out on a few dates. Eventually he told me he had a girlfriend and he wanted to leave her and be with me. we date on and off for three months and our only problem was his girl. He told me he love me and I was his girlfriend. he made me a lot of promises like marriage, kids, and moving in together. 2days after Valentine's day he said "she's not moving out and I'll leave her in two years, when you graduate." So I broke up with him. I talked to him two days later and he said he was going through a depression and I told him I still loved him, wanted him, and I was happy with him, and the only reason I broke up with him was that he has a girlfriend. I also told him I couldn't get back with him though and we could be lovers with no attachments, he said he couldn't do this because it wouldn't mean anything.
Also, Another guy asked me out and I told him about it and I told him I didn't like him, and the guy came to school and found me. my Ex saw us together and stared and now he won't look at me, or text me back. why won't he look or text me back or just be friends with benefits? I just want to be peaceful and have closer.:(...
I guess this is hard because we started planning our life's together, and in detail. What we both need to live with each other and what the cost would be. We talked about marriage and having kids, and Who would do what chores in the house..:(

64

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't texting you back because you are broken up and because he saw you with someone else. Sometimes that's all people need to move on. Think about if the roles were reversed wouldn't you give up if you had been told someone had asked him out and you saw them together. He is giving up ana giving you a shot with the new guy. Give the new guy a chance. You dont want to be number two in anyone's life. You deserve and need to be number one. This guy isn't going to make you his number one he proved that. His girlfriend probably doesn't even know you exist.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 4

• You're broken up. There's no need for you to be in contact with each other. Move on from the relationship.

• God. So you dated a guy with a girlfriend for 3 months -- enabling him to cheat -- then you suddenly had a problem with his girlfriend. So you broke up with him but still wanted to have sex? What is wrong with you? He won't text you back because you BROKE UP with him. He doesn't want just meaningless sex with you because he has feelings for you, but he's a scumbag who is also cheating on his first girlfriend. Relationships are so fucked up these days. He cheats on his girlfriend which you don't care about that, but then you break up with him and want to be friends with benefits? Seriously? Who knows, if he's cheating on his girlfriend, he's probably cheating on both of you with someone else. But I assume that wouldn't matter to you.

• I agree that it was wrong... I thought he was single, and then be promised me a life with him. that's why this is hard for me.

• Washize said it. He played you. You were side action. He's not leaving his original girlfriend and he never had any intention to. Don't bother with him.

• He's probably married. Date the new guy, forget about this other dude.

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetie, your beloved EX wants his cake and eat it too, and because he can't have it, he is acting like a spoiled boyish brat, after hearing you tell him another More Available guy has asked you out. Hmm... like he has room to talk, this sniveling snot nose, right?
    Move on with your life, forget him. He's with the girlfriend, she's not going anywhere, and neither is he. In another two years, they will both be still under the same roof, doing the same repeats, and you will be right smack in the middle of it all. He Only wants you for his booty, not his baby. You don't fit Anywhere in any of this, only perhaps between the satin sheets of a Budget Inn.
    If you "want peaceful and have closer," give him the boot and pick up with the Available one. Call it "closure" instead. Believe me, in the long Run you will be glad you did. I see no Calm in sight for you with this twisted tom. He's this wild whirlwind, with nothing but redrick and half ass retorts and lame excuses.
    Good luck. xx

• You broke up with him, and he's dating someone else.

You were a side chick, and you dumped him. He's probably pissed off and has a bruised ego that his side chick would dump him.

Either ask him to come back, or get over it. Doesn't sound like a winner.

• The relationship is over. He's moving on and you should do the same.

• in my opinion He was playing you. Forget about him and move on.

• most guy tend to do this

Valentines Day