How do I break off an affair with a married man... I feel so empty inside?

Please I dont need any lectures. He is a pharmacy rep and he travels through my town every week or so. He says his wife will not have sex with him unless he begs her. I have never had sex so good in my life... but afterwards I feel so empty. I know I need to end it. If you are going to tell me what a horrible person I am. I already know that. I dont need to hear it again.
I broke it off with him and I feel so much better now. It was so hard... I think I had fallen in love with him. But I have moved on... swearing off married men. thanks for all the helpful responses.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad for u. I understand we get ourselves in bad situations sometimes. There is no certain way to break it off.. u just gotta do when you're ready whether thats now or later... no one else knows what u feel but u... at some point is going to run its course and it will be very easy to break it off.

• I love your response being that I'm in the same situation. Everyone wants to bash us but we don't want to be in this ourselves. I would rather get hurt by a single guy than be in the predicament that I'm currently in.