How do I break off an affair with a married man... I feel so empty inside?

Please I dont need any lectures. He is a pharmacy rep and he travels through my town every week or so. He says his wife will not have sex with him unless he begs her. I have never had sex so good in my life... but afterwards I feel so empty. I know I need to end it. If you are going to tell me what a horrible person I am. I already know that. I dont need to hear it again.
Updates:
I broke it off with him and I feel so much better now. It was so hard... I think I had fallen in love with him. But I have moved on... swearing off married men. thanks for all the helpful responses.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad for u. I understand we get ourselves in bad situations sometimes. There is no certain way to break it off.. u just gotta do when you're ready whether thats now or later... no one else knows what u feel but u... at some point is going to run its course and it will be very easy to break it off.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love your response being that I'm in the same situation. Everyone wants to bash us but we don't want to be in this ourselves. I would rather get hurt by a single guy than be in the predicament that I'm currently in.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him the sex was very good but that he makes you feel like a ho, so its time to call it a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him it's you or his wife.
    You won't see him again.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just stop making excuses and do it.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's time for you to move on. what kind life will you live?

You deserve a guy who loves you and wants to be with you. Not a guy who is with someone else but shares only a physical bond with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Men have their ways of reeling of us in, and then of course, we are responsible for letting them. I would not lecture you, you are human and this is a mistake and your feelings have taken over. You need to stop letting him come around. Block him on your phone/text etc and even tell him if he keeps bothering you, you will be forced to tell his wife. Not that you would, it just means he might listen and back off so you can heal and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you're done. If he continues to bitch about his wife tell him to divorce her or shut up. You should view your self-worth as more than just sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • What did you finally end up doing? I am in the same situation and seeking advice from someone who has been here

0|0
    0|0
  • well a lot of people are saying he's in the wrong, yeah he is because he's married and is essentially breaking vows, the idiot, but the way to break it off, and even not have started it in the first place was to not allow him to do so. just because ur single, didn't mean u could give him the green light to do what he wants. I'm not lecturing u by the way , I'm merely pointing out that the way to end things is usually the same way to prevent them from starting with this stuff…

u both need to move on. he needs to grow a brain and understand the definition of commitment, and u need to learn that u are far too valuable to go around wasting ur time with men who will use u for physical satisfaction. come on girl, ur a diamond, make sure ur treated like one <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found myself in a similar situation. You're not the bad person here, you're single, he is in a relationship. If he is not getting sex, that is his problem, not yours, that is an insulting reason to be having sex with someone. If I were you, I'd send him packing because men who cheat never leave their wives. You will and have been used for his own pleasure, stop allowing this person to take advantage of you. There are many men who can give you good sex who aren't married. In all honesty it is really hard to do when the sex is good but is it worth it? Eventually he will hurt you more than he has already and you will feel worse and worse as time progresses, no one wants to be second best because if he was was having sex with him, you'd be dumped.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes