What should I do about tomorrow when I see my ex?

My ex and I broke up last March and now he is engaged. He came by my house a few weeks ago and we got in a fight because he was blaming me for the break up. I confronted him and told we both knew why I ended it. He says he didn't cheat even though I caught him countless times. Some of my family members know what happened but he keeps on lying about it. My brother in law still talks to him and tomorrow is my niece birthday. My brother in law invited him and I'm just upset because I don't like to be taken for a fool. Especially since I've stayed pretty quiet about the break up and he just flaunts his new gf which I have no problem with. It's with him who I have a problem with I can't stand his conniving self. He comes around and says Hi to me and last time I told him not to talk to me. If he talks to me I will spill everything and I could careless if his gf is there. This has to do with him disrespecting me and thinking he can. Last time he came by my house and he was sitting with his gf he about sunk in his seat when he saw me because he thought I was going to tell his gf about his two timing ways. I stayed quiet though and am getting tired of being treated like a doormat and him talking bad about me to others. As long as he makes himself look good and people don't find out that he's a cheater. What do I do tomorrow? Do I tell everyone or what? What would you do?
My brother in law was at my house that's when he came by to hang out.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would ignore the hell out of him like he wasn't even born. I wouldn't even say hello to him or look at him. Do you have any idea how much people hate being ignored? The more energy you give the situation, the more hurt and anger you feel from it. And even if you did reveal how much of a jerk he is, I GUARANTEE You won't feel any better. Why? Because you spilling the beans on his behavior doesn't change the past, and it most certainly won't get him to apologize especially since he can't seem to admit his wrong doing in the first place.

Ignore him completely and make him so uncomfortable that he won't even want to come around anymore, and also.. so he will look inward and realize his faults. Mainly, ignore him so you can move forward. He is moving forward already! So you should work on doing so as well. Remember, karma is a biatch and he will get his. Good luck.

• Ok so I talked to his fiancĂ© at the party. She kept on talking about it until I ended up telling her if she was sure she wanted to do this. I ended up telling her a little and she game me her number so we can talk about what happened. They just got engaged about 3 weeks ago. Now I have her number and she told me to text her. I don't know what to do and I told her that I felt bad for telling her and she told me he met her family.

• I can't tell you what to do and what not to do. But its almost unbelievable that people go out of their way to do stuff like this. Its like something you will only see in a movie. Anyway, I'm not sure what to say at this point because you clearly only see RED and not the larger picture in life. Maybe you will learn a very important lesson from this situation. Good luck.

• Overall, none of your actions will be worth it, and you will see that soon enough.