So... there's this guy I like... what to do?

Ok... so this guy, I like him, he likes me, he has a girlfriend that he's waiting for the right moment to break up with. Problem is, when he'll break up with her. He seems pretty involved but I don't know if I should like, hang out with other guys to make him jealous or something, or if I should just flat out tell him I like him like THAT and I think he should break up with her. Like, I don't want to be too straight forward or seem pushy, but I don't know. I don't want any "Just stay in the friend zone until the time is right" crap. That's all I've been getting on all of these sites. I am ready to spring like a hungry panther! So I want to know how to get him to notice me and ask me out. There's this one kid who really likes hugging me so I'll stop complaining when he does that. It makes my guy friend SUPER JEALOUS when he does that! All answers are appreciated!!! ;D
NEVER MIND!!! I NO LONGER NEED HELP!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would make him a LITTLE jelly. Not too much bc he'll think you are more interested in him.

• Thank you for NOT being a total jerk like these other guys. You shall receive one (1) cookie!!! :)

• haha thanks