So this girl is stalking my boyfriend. Has he been seeing her behind my back?

Some girl (from out of state) supposedly has been stalking my boyfriend for the last several years, from what he told me. Throughout our one year relationship, I haven't suspected call, but then about a month ago, she called and he told her while on speaker phone in front of me to stop calling him. Eversince then, he's been getting all kinds of calls at nighttime. We broke up for a few weeks and didn't speak, but then we got back together and right before we were going to go out, she called him, but he ignored it. He told me that he blocked her call awhile back and now he's saying he wasn't able to. He even showed me her call (with her number on it). He tells me that she's "crazy" and will constantly call for the last several years. I'm not sure he's telling the truth and I'm tempted to call her to see if he's lying. Plus he told me that whoever calls him (whether girl or late at night) is none of my business. I'm not sure what to do. Do you think he's cheating? thanks.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• If that girl / woman is obsessed with him it's a bad call to involve yourself with her.

I've had cases of women stalking me (guess it's ordained) even if we meet as an friends with benefits or even as a simple conversation or worse - being kind to her for any reason and have faced suspicions & nightmares from my partner in the past for no fault of mine. Even going to the cops and complaining, getting a restraining order wouldn't satiate my partner cause she was insecure herself from within.

If he's being earnest about letting you know about her calls and stuff, I'd say believe him.

If you do want to find out if there's any truth in your suspicions, the safest way is to get one of your smart, strong and bold who has good worldly knowledge woman friends to be friends with her & get some facts out of her w/o asking for it cause she'll spell it out herself (believe what she can prove nothing else cause she'll probably state things in her mind that haven't occurred as facts)

• Oh, if he got a restraining order, then I'd more likely believe him. However, he claimed he blocked her about a month and a half ago and then yet she's still able to call him. Plus I don't know this girl and she's in another state (supposedly). If he showed signs that he's trustworthy then I'd feel secure, but he hasn't.

• A stalker would have made it a point to be closer to the subject of stalking and won't remain confined to another state - THAT is weird yes