Despite her having a new bf, my ex texts me a lot and always try's to talk to me. Why?

She always texts me pictures or anything else to try and strike up a conversation. I always ignore it or give her short one word replies but she keeps doing it anyway. Then last week she texts me saying she misses me, the way I made her laugh and what we had. But she has a new boyfriend and they've been together 3-4ish months.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She does indeed still like you my friend. She's is still trying to give you a reason to be interested in her although there is this other guy. I mean we all know that after a break up there is some doubt or question if it was the right thing to do but most people don't go to the extent of sending pictures and if they have really moved on, they won't be constantly texting you else they miss them while in ANOTHER relationship.

So like the above comment says. Ask her out rightly, right she is still doing this. Maybe then she will look into herself and realize what she is doing.

I think she needs to come to terms, have some closer (she obviously hasn't), if she's really serious about moving on. And you like wise need to make it clear to her if you really want to move on also.

I also agree that this is not fair to the other guy to be a rebound. I believe you need at least 7- 9 months after a relationship , being invested in someone ( if you were serious anyway) , before you can get back out there because you will be doing yourself and the other people involved in that emotional ball of mess a disservice.