Would you date or break up with someone if they had feet like these?

https://oi57.tinypic.com/xc2o8l.jpg

Would it be a turn off or a reason for you to break up with them? Or if you are not dating yet, would you not consider dating them if you saw their feet like these?
  • Turn off (I'd break up with her/him) or not concider dating them if they are not already my parter.
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't break up with her/him and if they weren't my parter, I'd still concider dating them.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Feet isn't as important to me; her feet don't seem bad. If she had a pretty face and a nice rack and ass, who cares about the feet?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't understand why people wouldn't consider someone just because of their feet. If someone doesn't like all of you or at least can't put up with it, they aren't worth your time anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with her feet, LOL!!! I personally dont like tatoos, like the one I say next to her right foot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, I never got to her feet, I just got lost on that hot body.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with the feet? I had more of a problem with that tattoo on her ankle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Really? It isn't bad, my uncles and aunt have feet like that and I would massage them (I would get paid too!) lol They would always ask if their feet bothered me, they never did, I was fine with it. We focus on the smallest flaws and think they will be MAJOR turns offs, aholes will make a big deal about it and make you feel bad but someone who truly likes/loves you won't judge you on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're just feet! If a guy breaks up with you because of your feet, he was definitely not worth it. Like come on, they're feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see a problem :s.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have the same feet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes