Would you date or break up with someone if they had feet like these?

https://oi57.tinypic.com/xc2o8l.jpg

Would it be a turn off or a reason for you to break up with them? Or if you are not dating yet, would you not consider dating them if you saw their feet like these?
  • Turn off (I'd break up with her/him) or not concider dating them if they are not already my parter.
  • I wouldn't break up with her/him and if they weren't my parter, I'd still concider dating them.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Feet isn't as important to me; her feet don't seem bad. If she had a pretty face and a nice rack and ass, who cares about the feet?