Can you trust a cheater? Is my friend Madison a cheater/whore?

My friend Madison is (13) she dated my guy friend Gavin for awhile then this guy named "Taylor" found her on instagram and started talking to her. He asked her out she said "Oh my god yes! I need to break up with my boyfriend first" so they started dating on Sunday she broke up with Gavin Monday. Is she a cheater? Then they dated for 3 months and she started Dating Mason in late January and she is in love with him literally she texts him 24/7 they text each other "I love you baby" all the time she even went to his house and watched with him in his BED! Who knows what happened there and no one was watching them. She got grounded for sending him nasty texts her mom practically lets her do whatever she want's. They hold hands she goes to his house all the time she calls him hot and irresistible or attractive. Who knows maybe she kissed him? All the guys at school are calling her a whore even her cousin did. And I know that because I was talking to him. Even Gavin hates her a lot of people call her a bitch and etc... what do you think of her? Should I stay away from her she has caused drama in the past. And if she grows up to be a whore then she will no longer be my friend because I would rather be friends with someone who can keep their legs closed LOL! :D but if she does would I be making the right choice? Thanks for answering! :)
Updates:
sorry I put: "she went to his house and watched with him in his bed" I meant: "watched movies with him in his bed" :) Sorry if I made any other mistakes

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• from what you describe, your friend does sound like a whore and a bitch, but she's only 13...

its more likely she will carry lots of baggage in the future if you know what I mean.

but you want friends who doesn't sleep around at your age, I suggest u avoid her if you get really annoyed with her problems...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yup she certainly sounds like one. and only just 13? That for me is way worse or maybe she is just immature now. Maybe you could talk some sense into her and stop all these. I too suggest you to stop being so close to her

0|0
    0|0
  • red flags, red flags everywhere.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You can't really call someone a whore if they have never had sex before. I really dont think kissing and holding hands qualifies as whore status, as far as the cheater thing goes- you guys are 13, i doubt your relationships are really all that serious, so no, i woyld not xall her a cheater. I don't know this girl, but sje doesn't sound luke a bitch to me, she sounds like a little teenaged girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes