What helps you when you're heartbroken or sad?

Trying to get over that heart broken feeling. The only thing helping is music
< / 3

42

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Passionate sex always helps.

• Music, especially when all but one of the lights are off in my home, the exception being my fish tank, as I feed and watch the fish swim around. Also, meeting new people and socializing, and long drives in my car, particularly along the coast helps. Water is tranquility to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Music
    Singing along to Music
    Loud Music
    Soft Music
    fast Music
    Slow Music
    Driving fast with Music.

Oh I hadn't read the description to your question.. I see Music hahahahaha wow I guess Music is most people's comfort. :]!

• Working out with Music!! <3 How can i forget xD It's probably the most effective!!

• Running, holiday, being surrounded by people who can distract me from my sorrow, watching comedies. Just being busy with work, workout or an active social life do it really.

• This may sound weird, but I watch the lord of the rings: return of the king. I have no idea why, maybe its nostalgia, but there you go haha :)