Did my ex GF try to approach me after 3 months of no contact?

So it's been 3 months since the break up. It's also been 3 months of catching her looking at me and looking away quickly after we've made eye contact.

Yesterday, things changed a bit. I was having a smoke before going to my next University lecture talking to a friend of mine. All of a sudden, in the corner of my eye, I see my ex move towards me looking at me. I was too slow to respond, she she didn't say anything and quickly looked away and walked off.

I checked if it was really was her. It had to be, you couldn't miss the legs or the hair.

What is she up to?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• From the little information you have given I have no idea, but I do know that you still want her. If so talk to her, if she was looking at you without scowling I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting back together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE