Did my ex GF try to approach me after 3 months of no contact?

So it's been 3 months since the break up. It's also been 3 months of catching her looking at me and looking away quickly after we've made eye contact.

Yesterday, things changed a bit. I was having a smoke before going to my next University lecture talking to a friend of mine. All of a sudden, in the corner of my eye, I see my ex move towards me looking at me. I was too slow to respond, she she didn't say anything and quickly looked away and walked off.

I checked if it was really was her. It had to be, you couldn't miss the legs or the hair.

What is she up to?

Most Helpful Girl

• From the little information you have given I have no idea, but I do know that you still want her. If so talk to her, if she was looking at you without scowling I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting back together.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She wants you. Duh. If you want her I suggest you go get her!

• It's a little more difficult than that.

Me and my ex friend (her best friend now) lied to her telling her that I hit him after he asked me to leave his room. Which is bs. He attacked me for no reason with a deodorant spray and a lighter. I did hit him but it was purely in self defence and to push him away - I could've been blinded.

What Guys Said 1

• She might have been trying to catch your eye, or see if you were going to look miserable or sad.

• But whenever I bump into her on nights out I always make myself look happy. And she'll constantly look at me.