Friday or Sunday to break up with someone? why?

Friday or Sunday to break up with someone? why? tell me if it matters and why?
  • Friday , because you give the person room to mourn before headed back to school or work.
  • Sunday, because it's better if the person you're breaking up with is surrounded by people and not alone
  • The day doesn't matter;
    Vote C
  • Some days are better than others
    Vote D
  • ---- is better because -----
    Vote E

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Friday , Friday , gotta get down on Friday . Partyin partyin HEY! Partyin partyin HO! Fun fun fun fun fun.

And now you got that song stuck in your head too! Haha!

I'd say Friday , because it gives the person a chance to drown themselves in alcohol and have a stupid hookup after getting dumped.