Friday or Sunday to break up with someone? why?

Friday or Sunday to break up with someone? why? tell me if it matters and why?
  • Friday , because you give the person room to mourn before headed back to school or work.
    Vote A
  • Sunday, because it's better if the person you're breaking up with is surrounded by people and not alone
    Vote B
  • The day doesn't matter;
    Vote C
  • Some days are better than others
    Vote D
  • ---- is better because -----
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Friday , Friday , gotta get down on Friday . Partyin partyin HEY! Partyin partyin HO! Fun fun fun fun fun.

And now you got that song stuck in your head too! Haha!

I'd say Friday , because it gives the person a chance to drown themselves in alcohol and have a stupid hookup after getting dumped.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Friday is best. This way should they go into a tailspin and get mindnumbingly drunk, they'll have a couple of days to recover before going back to work. After all you wouldn't want him to lose his girlfriend AND his job within a two-day period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friday . More killing. Friday is always supposed to be so happy because he got no school / work for two days. And suddenly... BAM! His girl breaks up with him on that day. It's more powerful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Friday , they can mope about and be sad and sleep in then Saturday they should go out and get cheered up by friends. Dumping someone on a Sunday is mean, they have no time to get over it and seek support. However, if you gotta do it, you gotta do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • On Friday you ruin their weekend , on Sunday you just make their Monday even more terrible than it's supposed to be. So I'd do it on a Tuesday

0|0
    0|0
  • The day doesn't matter. When it's gotta end it's gotta end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friday would give me plenty of time to move on..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes