What to do in these religious issues?

Ok so I dated this girl for about a year and we were really happy, or at least I thought so. I'm Hindu and she was Christian. We never really brought it up until we split and then she said something about a yoke from the Bible? Sorry if I don't get the reference.

Anyways, all this was like about a year and a half ago. She now has a very solid new Christian boyfriend. Well, I still have strong feelings for her and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I dug my way out of the friendzone one time when I first told her how I felt, but that took like 6 months.

We've still been "friends," but it feels like torture to me whenever he's over next to her while she's talking to me. Not to mention the fact that both of them know I still have feelings for her.

Ok, so now I need advice. I have the following cards to play: Asian intelligence, witty comebacks (Indian Tyrion Lannister), cricket skillz, and I could easily take the other guy in a fight, but I seriously doubt that would solve anything.

So? Any ideas? Should I give up or persevere?
by the way I'm not actually between ages 36-45 xD.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the phrase "move on." I understand it's difficult for you, which is why you should consider changing your relationship to "friendly acquaintance." Aim your Asian intelligence, witty comebacks, and cricket skills at someone who likes you and not another man. As for fighting, I can't believe you are between 36 to 45 years old.

• haha I'm not really xD