Photos in a wallet of a child thats his ex girlfriends?

My boyfriend has a photo of his ex girl friends baby in his wallet. When I asked him about it he told me that it was his nephew... and now I know he is lying so what do I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i dont see how that is a problem. My boyfriend has pictures of his ex wife and her son still, and I dont see anything wrong with it. It is a part of his past, and he probably still has some fond memories from his past. It doesn't mean that he loves you any less.

• Just the fact that he lied I think gets me the most. I dont know anymore.

• Yea, i would be upset about the fact that he lied. Have you talked to him about it, and told him that you know its not his nephew, and you are hurt that he felt the need to lie?

• Yea we talked about it.. he said that it was his nephew because he knows that I dont like his ex. For many reason. And then he said that he got to attached to the kid