Photos in a wallet of a child thats his ex girlfriends?

My boyfriend has a photo of his ex girl friends baby in his wallet. When I asked him about it he told me that it was his nephew... and now I know he is lying so what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i dont see how that is a problem. My boyfriend has pictures of his ex wife and her son still, and I dont see anything wrong with it. It is a part of his past, and he probably still has some fond memories from his past. It doesn't mean that he loves you any less.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just the fact that he lied I think gets me the most. I dont know anymore.

• Yea, i would be upset about the fact that he lied. Have you talked to him about it, and told him that you know its not his nephew, and you are hurt that he felt the need to lie?

• Yea we talked about it.. he said that it was his nephew because he knows that I dont like his ex. For many reason. And then he said that he got to attached to the kid

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he got attached to the kid, but was afraid to admit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know he's lying. What proof do you have?

0|0
    0|0
    • I remember seeing the kids photo on his ex girlfriends Facebook page

• Same exact kid?

What Girls Said 3

• I agree people become attached to kids. But maybe he didn't realize he still had the pic and didn't want you to get mad

1|1
    0|0
    • I asked him about it and his comment was its my nephew...

• Show All
    • I checked out her Facebook page n she has the same photo up of her son.

• Agree with her! My brother ex had nephew who was like 2 and my family loved him haha my mom asked for him to come over and spend time with her more than the gf

• The fact he has the photo wouldn't bother me but the fact he lied about it would. Maybe it was just a reflex answer, he wasn't sure how you'd handle it so he just said the first thing that came to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • People become attached to kids so why don't you like talk to him about it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes