Why would a guy cheat on his girl again with the same female?

I have a boyfriend who I've been with for about 3 years and we have a baby together about a year and a half ago I found out he was cheating on me with this girl for almost a whole year and she didn't know he was in a relationship or had a kid and now we are living together but I keep having the same feeling I did before and it seems as if she's back in the picture, guys any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long are you going to put up with a guy cheating on you. That's the real question. He would cheat on you with the same girl for two reasons. First, you'll put up with it. Second, since she's already had sex with him, he's laid the groundwork already so it's sometimes easier to draw water from the same well.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• because she is easy , and slut that's all , you really dont have to live like this :S. if you are sure he is doing it again , you have to leave him and cut your worries :S , in the end he is a cheater

• Maybe she is just like really good in bed or something, Just dump him your baby doesn't need such a bad paternal figure in his life