I like my ex’s friends.. will he be angry?

My ex has started seeing someone else so I don't feel that bad about liking his friend but I feel like things are going to be a bit awkward. Our relationship was more casual than serious so we've remained friends.

When I asked my ex if he would feel bothered by his friend and I dating he simply said "meh, its whatever" and left it at that. Why did he brush me off? Would you be mad if you were in this situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to sound tough, but no man wants to see an ex with his friends, and it could possibly cause irreparable harm to the friendship in question.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• The real question is, why are seeking more of a reaction from him? Maybe subconsciously you are hoping to get a rise out of him. And yes, if I was on this situation... i would be upset.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to get a rise out of him, I'm hoping that we won't get upset or be hurt. But he was so vague that I wasn't sure how he felt.

Recommended myTakes