I like my ex’s friends.. will he be angry?

My ex has started seeing someone else so I don't feel that bad about liking his friend but I feel like things are going to be a bit awkward. Our relationship was more casual than serious so we've remained friends.

When I asked my ex if he would feel bothered by his friend and I dating he simply said "meh, its whatever" and left it at that. Why did he brush me off? Would you be mad if you were in this situation?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to sound tough, but no man wants to see an ex with his friends, and it could possibly cause irreparable harm to the friendship in question.