I like my ex’s friends.. will he be angry?

My ex has started seeing someone else so I don't feel that bad about liking his friend but I feel like things are going to be a bit awkward. Our relationship was more casual than serious so we've remained friends.

When I asked my ex if he would feel bothered by his friend and I dating he simply said "meh, its whatever" and left it at that. Why did he brush me off? Would you be mad if you were in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to sound tough, but no man wants to see an ex with his friends, and it could possibly cause irreparable harm to the friendship in question.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• The real question is, why are seeking more of a reaction from him? Maybe subconsciously you are hoping to get a rise out of him. And yes, if I was on this situation... i would be upset.

• "you"

• I don't want to get a rise out of him, I'm hoping that we won't get upset or be hurt. But he was so vague that I wasn't sure how he felt.