I drunkenly messaged my ex! What should i do now?

Ok so i drunkenly messaged my ex on Facebook just saying hi. ( didn't realise id done this until i woke up). She replied saying hey and asked if i was ok and i replied saying i would be when my hangover ended and asked if she was ok! This got no reply!

Now i've been trying to build small bridges for a while because she was a big part of my life but now im at the point where i don't know what to do.

I don't want to feel bad when i try and talk to her and get nowhere. I asked her to block me 2 months ago (which she did) and it was all fine until she unblocked me and i got curious. Its really playing with my head now so i think i should block her.

Any advice?
Thats the thing. What the hell can i actually say?

I was thinking of something explaining that i was just curious as to why she unblocked me.
Wish i had the third persons opinion before now ha. Messaged saying sorry for the message. i noticed you unblocked me and i wanted to see how you were. hope everything is well.

Left no room for a reply and i've been pretty civil i thin.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, have you ever heard the song "London Bridge is falling down?" I think yours may have collapsed in a big way.
    When you told your ex you'd be okay when your Hangover ended, asking How she was, she probably never replied because she felt this was the Only method of getting you to communicate, being stone drunk? I feel she was hurt and insulted.
    No, you're not going to get Anywhere with her, if you don't try and explain yourself out of That one. So because you're not wanting to "feel bad" when trying to open up to her again, you want to "Block her?"
    Maybe the guilt is just getting the best of you, and if you're telling me she was this big part of your life, I think the Friendly Facebook thing to do, is put something together to make up for the wishy washy reason you Decided to do this pie eyed. Perhaps it was best left unsaid, but now I think an appropriate apology is in order, to at least keep her as a friend. After all, she did unblock you. xx