If you dumped a girl because you "fell out of love" with her, what could she do to win you back?

My boyfriend broke up with me on Wednesday after 4 months because he said he realized I wasn't the one. He said he doesn't know how and he doesn't know why but it happened.

Literally though, everything up to that moment when he told me was PERFECT. He would hold my hand and cuddle and kiss and hug me thousands of times a day. He told me loved me so much numerous times every day. He held my hand whenever we walked anywhere or even if we were just watching tv on his bed. He would cuddle me to sleep every night and wake me up with a kiss on my forehead or cheek. He literally means everything to me and I need him back. What can I do?

He was also my best friend and I miss him in my life.
What if (unless he talks to me) I don't talk to him for 1-2 weeks after I'm back at school. (I'm on spring break) If I see him, I'll be nice and say hi how are you type deal. Then I'll start slowly hanging out. with our mutual friends and him and
him and then talk about things with him. I'm going to tell him. the good parts of our relationship and the problems and explain that space was good because it allowed insight into what went wrong. Then I'm going to tell him we owe it to. each other

2924

Most Helpful Guy

• The worse case would be that he really found someone else to give a try.
    The only thing to do in that case is to keep in touch rarely, never to dish him/the gal and simply wait. until he finds out she's NOT The One Either and wants to come crawling back to you, all sullied by & smelling of her. He's then yours fr the taking, hopefully satisfied not to stray again.

The best case would be that you didn't pass a secret test of his and he's the type that loves secrets. Such antics always drive intimate relationships to doom on the rocks, so this was his intention. So now that he has his space, a kind & loving person would clue you in BUT he's demonstrating the torture ahead for you if you pursue him. If you really want to know more about the tests failed, you'll have to get this out of his best friend, drinking buddy, sibling or even mother. Only then you'll be faced with choosing to be someone your not to attract him back and stay that way for many years.

Aside: some guys are more fickle than gals, hope he NOT a Sagittarius !