My ex blocked me after over a year?

My EX and I of 4 years broke up about a year and a half ago. He started dating someone not even a month later, after I had moved across the country for him and his business. We have not spoke since we broke up since it was so hard and we really were in love with eachother. He blocked me for a couple months when we first broke up naturally but then unblocked me. Now, this far a long later, I figure its been long enough to the point where we would be catching up and finally over eachother. But instead I found out that he had blocked me again. But why? we haven't talked.. I don't understand? Any ideas would help. Thank you!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently went through the whole " ex blocked me " for no reason out of the blue bs and can tell you nothing positive is going to come out of this. people like this do things like that for there own reasons and they don't really care what the other person thinks about there decision to block them. I was never able to convince her to unblock me and finally decided to give up for time being

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Apparently, sweetie, your EX has some "more business" he doesn't want to make yours. There are things in his life that must have developed that he wants to keep away from you, for you not see and question him about. If it wasn't true, he wouldn't be blocking and---stopping---you.
    Always remember, guys have a motive behind everything they do, and just because you may of been his love from the past, he is obviously up to something currently. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? He sounds like an asshole.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes