What does it mean if your ex-guy is posting "duck-face" selfies/with his guy bestfriend?

I am confused. Lately, my ex has been posting a lot of "duck-face" selfies, sometimes with his guy bestfriend. Does it mean that he is gay?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if he is, but i don't know many guys doing that w/other guys (Straight)... my ex confess he's gay, we were in aa long term relationship... how much does it matter if he is or not since he's your EX? All I know that it was F*up what happen and I have other who was in my situation but lucky for me I didn;t have it ask bad as them... married w/kids... the guy cheating and giving them STD... He stole a good chunk of my life... I was able to be compassionate and understanding... but there the other side of the story of people being Deceived... sorry I'm not answering the questions... I'm more "projecting" what it feels...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel awful too when he is.. It sucks what happened to you. I'm sorry :(

• thanks for the empathy, I guess since things are more accepted I didn't think It can/will happen... I don't blame him... it's hard for him to... I was very understanding and compassionate towards him. He can't choose how he is but he can CHOOSE not to be someone who STRING another person along for soo long. I might have to high of a moral compass. I feel that if there any doubt/confusion about the relationship and it can't be work out, don't String the person along.. Many people CHOOSE to deal w/it and not String people as a shield or whatever. I know that people has many support for people coming out... But there the other side of the closer... The other side also feel pain, lost, betrayal... hardship, trauma that is just as Valid... Sorry I digress... and sorry If it doesn't really answer your question. I Digress... at least your not W/him... but it still will blow if you found out later that he is...

• Closet***