Girls why do you act like this towards your ex?

Say the only reason why your ex gf hates your guts is because a friend, who attacked you for no reason, has lied to her about what happened.

She loved you deeply when you were still together and now she tries her best to ignore you: she calls you names for no reason and makes you seem like the bad guy.

Yet she stares at you a lot, but still hates you.

The reason why she has his side is because they are best of friends.

I've got a meeting with him and some University staff to set it straight and I'm wondering if this will her make my ex realise I'm not in the wrong.

What would you do? This happened at University

I'd like some more feedback from people please. As the meeting's tomorrow I'm starting to get more and more nervous.

I know I've got nothing to really be scared about because I'm the victim here, not him. I just want to know what to do after.
Should I wait a bit till my ex gf finds out what he really did before contacting her? What should I tell her?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• she obviously still has feelings for you as you can't always stop liking someone right away but believes her best friend over you so is angry at you for what she thinks you have done wrong

does the best friend like her or something? why did he lie about you and what did he say you did?

• I reckon he does. But she doesn't in that way, so I'm not worried about that.

He told her that I hit him after he asked me to leave his room.

He attacked me for no reason with a lighter and a deodorant spray and I hit him out of self defence.

If someone asked me to leave their room, I would.

• wow thats disgusting behaviour im glad you hit him in self defence, he could have seriously hurt you. i hope you get it sorted with the university staff.

• How do you think I could get her back?