I cheated and need to prove to him I want him?

I need actions or words to say to him that will prove to him that i want him back. he's a senior and im a freshman

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but I think he's going to move on, especially with college around the corner.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• ''Oh haha sorry well it was with my ex and he's really hot and I was at his house alone and really high so ya it just happened''.. Lulz! If a girl cheated on me & this was her reason I'd have a 3some with her Sister & BFF on her bed & would make sure she would see it. Leave him 'cause if he's a real Man he'll get even & it won't be pretty...

0|0
    1|1
    • That was mean but I'm laughing really hard. Well I tried to stop him but he wouldn't take no for answer but you really think he will get back at me

• I know I would & if he's a real Man he will too. Leave him before he gets even...

• Mhm good point, that's kinda mean tho

• you can want him all you like, and he can be well aware of that, but its really hard to forget something like that, so i can't think of anything you could do that will fix the trust problems youve created.

you fucked up. own it, accept it, move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Explain why you cheated on him please. Depends what kind of cheating happened between you and the other guy.

0|2
    0|0
    • Okay thank you

• Show All
    • How is it insulting haha..

• yeah, tbh if i was your boyfriend i wouldn't want to be your boyfriend. Or even friends. You have given him a good reason why not to date you and are not loyal to him. I only allowed one ex to re-date me and of course ended bad by her cheating on me... again. You can try but i highly doubt he will accept it bc of what you did. Sorry

• You are too young to be in a serious relationship and your actions already proved that. Cheating in any sense of the word is wrong. I know you are way young so hopefully you can learn from this and not cheat anymore on anyone for anything. If you were older and cheated then there is no way in the world you should deserve a 2nd chanace. Learn from this mistake and please never make this mistake twice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay and I won't but I want to prove that to him but I will try my hardest

• Like Tasty Temtress said a poem or a letter written from the heart and not a text but an actual written letter from your heart telling him that you love him and are very sorry that you did what you did and won't ever cheat again. Just be honest and let your words come from your heart when you write this letter and give it to him personally. Only time can heal a broken heart which is what he probably has right now. I know the older you get and the more in love with the person you are the more devastating that news is to hear from your partner.

• Thank you I will try that

• If you truly did love him and want to get back with him, then why would you cheat in the first place?

0|2
    0|0
    • To be honest I dont have a reason just that the guy was hot

• you could be honest and explain yourself, be open and honest. if he really cares he will come back, That I can promise, but there are no magic words, other than your sincerest apology. Also if you do get back with him, BE EXTREMELY careful. He might get back with you and take advantage because he's not taking u as a serious partner anymore cause of the betrayal. He might just want u for sex at that point. Once something breaks its really hard to put back together the same way. If u guys are still in HS, then its prob not that serious, it dose depend on what u did and why. If anything u have ur whole life starting soon. Life lesson and dont make the same mistake with the next guy if u really care for him. And if you
    cheated why the change, is he going out with someone new and ur Jel, or maybe just realized your past mistake who knows

0|1
    0|1
  • you are obviously crazy.

0|3
    0|0
    • I am not! Jeez the people on this thing are so fucking mean I'm asking for help not to get shit from people

• Show All
    • yes, many, and i took responsibility for them, suffered the consequences and now i'm a better person because of it. if you MISTAKENLY run a red light and run over a pedestrian, he still dies, whether you're sorry or not.

• Ya I'm dealing with my consequence too and I'm trying to make it better that's all I can do

• you're 14 so I don't really think its a big deal if you cheated on someone

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 3

• If it were me I would right him a heart felt poem, count the months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds that I have been knowing him and give him that written in a card. Also write him a letter asking him to forgive you and if you two could have a make shift Valentine's Day to rekindle what love maybe left.

0|0
    0|1
  • No words will heal trust. If you cared about him that much, you wouldn't have cheated. He deserves better, let him go.

0|2
    0|2
  • Action= don't sleep around, I can't stand cheaters and if you really care for him you wouldn't have done it in the first place!!! And words= I'm sorry I hurt you but you need to go

0|3
    0|1

Recommended myTakes