My ex gave me the silent treatment, so I started no contact, and now all of sudden he's making Facebook posts to make me jealous. Why?

He has me blocked from Facebook but does know that my friends see it. Is he hoping they tell me? Is it that he wants me to turn into a nutjob again and call, text, and email nonstop?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just an immature boy. Sounds like he's emotionally unstable and not ready for a relationship. He wants to make you mad or jealous that he doesn't need you. It's a way for him to cope with not being able to deal with what happened.