Why do guys break up with girls for no reason?

So I have a question for the guys. My cousin just got dumped by this guy for no reason behind it and to make things worse he just did it randomly.

So why do guys do this? Why do they break up with a girl randomly even if they have a good thing going and then tell them no reason behind it?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really any details to go with on this one, so I will just generally say that some guys are not interested in discussing the reason for a decision like that. Its not that he did not have a reason, its more that if he had an issue he did not choose to discuss it. Eventually any problem he may have had just became untenable and he ended the relationship. Reasons and closure are always preferable when things end, but he could have just decided it was over and there was nothing left to talk about.