Why do guys break up with girls for no reason?

So I have a question for the guys. My cousin just got dumped by this guy for no reason behind it and to make things worse he just did it randomly.

So why do guys do this? Why do they break up with a girl randomly even if they have a good thing going and then tell them no reason behind it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really any details to go with on this one, so I will just generally say that some guys are not interested in discussing the reason for a decision like that. Its not that he did not have a reason, its more that if he had an issue he did not choose to discuss it. Eventually any problem he may have had just became untenable and he ended the relationship. Reasons and closure are always preferable when things end, but he could have just decided it was over and there was nothing left to talk about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry to hear that but honestly there's always a reason behind a break up, if he says there isn't, its probably a pretty crappy reason. for example he's no longer interested in her and just got bored of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either use u for s** toyz or they lose interest in u and found someone else more interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • because he's not man enough to tell you the true reason for the breakup

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a reason. They very often tell the girl the reason.

The girl refuses to believe/accept it, but that's her problem. Not his.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• There is always a reason trust me. Like maybe they like another girl, or their friends secretly don't like you and persuaded him to dump their girl , or they are not getting laid, or they hate the sex, or the girls is boring or like mean. But trust me there is always a reason

1|0
    0|0
  • They always have a reason and usually it's cause they have absolutely no respect for you so they can't even be bothered to explain themselves. Yup, you are that low to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I'm going through this as we speak. I think it's either an insecurity thing, where they don't think they're good enough for you or it's an "I'm scared to fall for you because I've been hurt too bad in the past" sort of thing.

0|1
    1|0
    • All my guy friends uually say its too much work, or they are getting more attention from other girls they'd like to pursue

• That's called ego. Doesn't mean it's true.

• There is a reason, they don't want to be with them, or they don't want to be in a relationship anymore. That IS reason enough to leave someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • To hook up with other girl or they had offers to be a friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes