Extremely crazy girl I dated once is hounding me and now knows where I live. How do I get her to leave me be?

I met this girl at a concert, and initially thought she was strange but fun. We traded numbers, got to know each other, and I found she was a lot of fun to talk with. As we got to know each other I realized we had a lot of very similar interests and started falling for her a bit, but I also slowly found she has a bit of a dark history with drugs and relationships. She swore to me she was done with anything harder than adderall though and I believed her so I eventually decided to try a date...

And it was the worst date I've ever been on. It started great, we chatted, had a few drinks, everything was fine. Then as the bar filled she had a panic attack and self-medicated after having several drinks. Next thing I know she's slurring lewd comments towards random guys, stumbling around, gave me a hickey in the middle of a crowded bar, and then when I'd had enough and said I was leaving she begged me to find her car and drive her home as she had to work in the morning and wasn't capable of driving.

So I drove her home and took a cab back to my place despite her offer to stay. She didn't take the news that I didn't want to go on another date well. In fact I've blocked her on three numbers. I just got another message from her and it's been over a month since we went on that date... and she knows where I live somehow.

I'm actually beginning to worry for my safety. What can I do to get her out of my life?
3
2