What would you do if you discovered a person you had been seeing is married?

Would you go crazy on them by phoning/texting them? Confront them in person, or just forget about them and move on?

So yeah, a guy I had been seeing off and on is MARRIED. Of course I didn't know. I accidently sent him a text at a late hour and she saw it. Probably said,"wtf is texting you this late?"
Lol

She called me last night but I was drinking so I wasn't thinking clearly. I soo want to text him and bitch him out but, since she knows about me, I doubt I'll reach him. I know I should let it go, but gahh!! It all makes sense now..

56

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do my best to handle the disappointment with grace. I don't believe it's wise to "go crazy" on someone with calls or texts. Not only does it have the potential to taint whatever bond you worked so hard to build, but it eliminates the possibility of them missing you later on and feeling like the biggest fool for their behavior. I don't know about you, but I pride myself in being able to say that I can Bruno Mars a guy : ) When females act crazy and allow their feelings to guide their logic rather than the other way around, they ruin that possibility.

Here's what you do. Step away from the emotional aspect of the situation and logically digest that this inconsiderate, self-absorbed, tacky "man" put you in a position of being a home wrecking whore. It's harsh, but it's true. He was so overly concerned with his own personal desires that he didn't mind putting you in an uncomfortable, unfair position that makes you look horrible as a female. If you're smart: that will devalue whatever you had with him. Men of high quality do not do that and honestly, he did you a favor by showing you how worth less he is. Let it go and move onto a guy who would NEVER cheat. If I were you, I would tell his wife everything simply because if the roles were switched, I would want to know.