What would you do if you discovered a person you had been seeing is married?

Would you go crazy on them by phoning/texting them? Confront them in person, or just forget about them and move on?

So yeah, a guy I had been seeing off and on is MARRIED. Of course I didn't know. I accidently sent him a text at a late hour and she saw it. Probably said,"wtf is texting you this late?"
Lol

She called me last night but I was drinking so I wasn't thinking clearly. I soo want to text him and bitch him out but, since she knows about me, I doubt I'll reach him. I know I should let it go, but gahh!! It all makes sense now..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do my best to handle the disappointment with grace. I don't believe it's wise to "go crazy" on someone with calls or texts. Not only does it have the potential to taint whatever bond you worked so hard to build, but it eliminates the possibility of them missing you later on and feeling like the biggest fool for their behavior. I don't know about you, but I pride myself in being able to say that I can Bruno Mars a guy : ) When females act crazy and allow their feelings to guide their logic rather than the other way around, they ruin that possibility.

Here's what you do. Step away from the emotional aspect of the situation and logically digest that this inconsiderate, self-absorbed, tacky "man" put you in a position of being a home wrecking whore. It's harsh, but it's true. He was so overly concerned with his own personal desires that he didn't mind putting you in an uncomfortable, unfair position that makes you look horrible as a female. If you're smart: that will devalue whatever you had with him. Men of high quality do not do that and honestly, he did you a favor by showing you how worth less he is. Let it go and move onto a guy who would NEVER cheat. If I were you, I would tell his wife everything simply because if the roles were switched, I would want to know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Find his wife and tell her. Include pictures and video from the hidden cam so she cannot deny it. When there was a woman who was trying to jump my bones about ten years ago, I told her husband what she was doing. He deserved to know. Same as his wife- she deserves to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would just get rid of him. I just basically found out yesterday not in so many words that they woman I have had a crush on for sometime and was thinking of moving to her city more than likely has a boyfriend that she was saying that she was single. Lately though she has been ignoring me and deleted something I posted on here Facebook wall and liked a comment from her ex that he still loves her and cannot wait till he gets off of work. I just have to let her go too.

0|0
    0|0
  • just move on. no good is going to come from creating a drama or conflict

1|0
    0|0
  • get rid of him now, he didn't tell you the truth about him and was hiding from his wife and you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Completely let it go. you don't want more drama.

1|1
    0|0
  • Steer far away and find your own.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Since she already knows I would say to move on... block his number. If she didn't know then I would have said to some how let her know lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will let that person go but before that I'll tell him he's an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will say goodbye to him. I'll completely cut any communication or wwhatsoever. That goodbye is permanent. That person is an asshole. Iddon't want to be with that kind of person. I don't want to be called a family wrecker or a husband stealer. I am a decent person and I don't want any strings attached to someone who is an idiot.

• I'd tell his wife and dump him. I may steal other girl's bf's but marriage is a serious commitment.

0|0
    4|0
    • you may steal others girls bf's? That's a terrible thing to say/do. Relationships are commitment even if it's not marriage. ugh... sick.. excuse me while I go throw up.

• no one asked your opinion

• Run, run far away and never look back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes