Will it push her away if I ask her how she feels?

I'll try to keep it short.

After five months NC, I drunk messaged my ex after drinking a fifth of tequila... I don't want to get into all the details so...

We have continued to talk, through fb, the message I sent was bad, after five months of NC, the first thing she got from me was a it miss you message. She did reply right back, and asked me a lot of questions. She is flirting and sending me pictures, and it is really taking a toll on my emotions, I just want to know how she feels.

I told her in the letter I know I can't just pop back into her life, that I'm happy talking to her again, and that I want to rebuild the relationship. I asked her if she still felt the same about us. Her first reply was, what do you mean how do I feel about us... my reply was I mean I don't know if you hate, annoyed by me, sometimes it feels like you like me, and sometimes I just feel like a pest... it's just wishful thinking I guess, like hearing your phone ring when it really didn't. I know I can't just swoop back, that's not what I was thinking about, I know you don't want me like that... I just like listening to what you think about, you know?

She said she could talk more when she gets off, and she was off the next day.

We talked a little this afternoon and last night, but she hasn't told me and I really want to know. It's driving me nuts that she hasn't, because she told me she would...

Should I chance pushing her, by asking her to tell me again tonight? Or should I forget it, and not message her unless does first. She told me she misses me to Friday night, then Saturday, I asked if she was glad we broke up now that everything has settled, she said no... I'm just so confused, but I know I can't push her too much if I want her back, I have to be patient.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she hasn't answered your question because she's still trying to figure out how she feels. sounds like things are going well for right now, give her some time.

What Guys Said 0