Ex boyfriend is ignoring me...?

Ok sooo my bf broke up with me and will not talk to me we have some Of the same friends sooo it's kind of awkward... How do I get our friendship back again? Or make things less awkward? Do I write him a letter? by the way we dated for 3 years and were best friends also

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• 3 years and were best friends, all as a pre-18 y/o? I'm not sure, tbh. Hormones, mentality, emotions, etc are all a whirlwind at those ages. Writing a letter is nice. I've done it to my ex and she liked it. Not sure how well it'd go w/ a teenage boy, though. You could just try having a serious convo w/ him, but again... teenagers... ehh... doesn't always work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This often happens when a relationship ends. It's not uncommon for one of the people involved to completely ignore the other person, whether it's an attempt at closure or they just don't like the person anymore or they don't want to be involved with their life at all... you may have to accept that he doesn't want to be your friend. This might last for a short while, a long time or it could be permanent, and there's really not much you can do. You can try to contact him but it might not really help change anything if he's set in how he feels about this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes