Has your ex boyfriend ever came back to you?

Ok so I'm just wondering if you have ever had a long term relationship where your bf broke up with u because e didn't like you anymore and then came back to you? After you though there was no way he was coming back

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh this is basically what's happening to me right now. I've been with my current boyfriend for about a year and a half, but I have an ex from freshman year in college that has stayed in touch with me for the 6 years after we broke up. I definitely thought he was never coming back after we broke up and he made out with one of my best friends and also I didn't think he really cared about me that much. But throughout these 6 years, he will call me pretty regularly just to see how I am and to talk. He has a gf right now too, and he's been calling a couple times a week. Don't know how he does it, but he does. He talks about getting married, and it messes with my head! I love my current boyfriend right now but I can't help feeling like there's a reason my ex and I have stayed in touch for so long. Almost like we are meant to be but it's not the right time? Are you going through a similar situation?

• Sadly no:(... My bf broke up with me about 2 months ago and we dated for almost 3 years and he still won't talk to me:/... It's kind of me just wondering if there will ever be hope... I know I should count on it I was jw