How should I behave with the presance of his new gf?

Please help guys! I was dating a guy like 3 months, he asked me have sex all the tine but I always rejected saying that i need relationship for that. He was acting like interested and caring but i got wht he wants. And one day he told me he may get a gf in the future. We were all friends with bunch of people including my sis. And recently my sister was going to organize an event and invited him too, and he asked her "can I bring my gf with me"? I was really surprised coz I stayed over in his place like 2 weeks ago and he still couldn't help hugging and kissing me. And tmr I am going to an event and he is going to go there with his gf. So I don't know how to behave if I see them together, should I be like normal, friendly or ignorant to him and his gf? And why he should tell my sis and convince her to bring his gf if he knows I'm going to be there
i am soooo confused, please help

23

Most Helpful Guy

• /puts on my chaotic neutral wizards hat

maybe in front of his new gf, bring up staying at his place two weeks earlier and say something like you really wish he had been more patient because you really wanted to have sex, but you were on your period or something.

or again in front of the new gf, as straight faced as you can, just say that you got the results back from your doctor and that the infection should be gone in a week, but he should really go get himself checked out too.