Dating a girl, not into her, how to end it nicely?

I have been seeing a girl for about a month, maybe two. She is so into me. The only reason, of course, is because I am so not into her. She is very nice, but we don't click in person. She also has bad teeth, and smells bad!

She has a few friends I would love to try things out with, one in particular that I used to talk to. How can I end this without getting messy? I am currently away on a business trip. Last time she slept over (the night before I left) we did not have sex. I have been limiting my contact with her...

Thanks for the help. I don't want to lead this chick on any longer.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• The friend thing is defiantly a no-no. I saw in a comment down below that she has many Facebook friends but just because she does doesn't mean she is super close to all of them. My ex dated my friend from church not too soon after breaking up with me and even though me and her weren't super close it was a definite pain in the ass and pretty rude.
    I say just be straight up though leave out the bad teeth and smell. Just tell her you feel you guys aren't clicking as much as you had hoped and that you would like to stay friends. (Unless if you wouldn't of course, though staying on good terms with her would help you date one of her acquaintances if you still like). Defiantly wait till after the business trip. Do it in person. Possibly go over to her house sometime (Do NOT do it in public it makes it much messier than it needs to be) when you get there stay outside invite her out and explain to her calmly and smoothly the truth and that you feel it'd be best if you'd part and why.
    Just be mature and calm about it and try to keep her calm too.
    Make sure not to give false hope of getting back together or that you still have feelings though.
    Good luck.😊