Dating a girl, not into her, how to end it nicely?

I have been seeing a girl for about a month, maybe two. She is so into me. The only reason, of course, is because I am so not into her. She is very nice, but we don't click in person. She also has bad teeth, and smells bad!

She has a few friends I would love to try things out with, one in particular that I used to talk to. How can I end this without getting messy? I am currently away on a business trip. Last time she slept over (the night before I left) we did not have sex. I have been limiting my contact with her...

Thanks for the help. I don't want to lead this chick on any longer.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The friend thing is defiantly a no-no. I saw in a comment down below that she has many Facebook friends but just because she does doesn't mean she is super close to all of them. My ex dated my friend from church not too soon after breaking up with me and even though me and her weren't super close it was a definite pain in the ass and pretty rude.
    I say just be straight up though leave out the bad teeth and smell. Just tell her you feel you guys aren't clicking as much as you had hoped and that you would like to stay friends. (Unless if you wouldn't of course, though staying on good terms with her would help you date one of her acquaintances if you still like). Defiantly wait till after the business trip. Do it in person. Possibly go over to her house sometime (Do NOT do it in public it makes it much messier than it needs to be) when you get there stay outside invite her out and explain to her calmly and smoothly the truth and that you feel it'd be best if you'd part and why.
    Just be mature and calm about it and try to keep her calm too.
    Make sure not to give false hope of getting back together or that you still have feelings though.
    Good luck.😊

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Just be honest with her. Be firm, yet courteous. Refrain from saying things that make you look nasty or mean-spirited.

Honestly though, you're an asshole if you think it's cool for you to break things off with her then "try things out" with "A FEW" of her friends.

2|0
    0|0
    • We live in a very small town. I know, its bad, but there are no other options. I mean this chick is Facebook friends with 2300 people, I'd say thats just about every possibility of a future girlfriend. Should I wait till I am back there, or do it from afar?

• b456455 I don't think you should do it at all because it's grimy.

• well the friend thing is messed up.. you should never go from one girl to her friend.. that cruel. but, I would just tell her that you had a good time but you just aren't feeling it. and I am sure things will be fine. It has only been a month.

You can't really tell her she isn't attractive because of her teeth and etc.. after all.. you decided to date her knowing before she was like this? no? But, either way... it isn't right to tell her those things.

2|0
    0|1
    • and please dont do it in a text message... it is always nice to have a sit down and be mature about it.

• Just say, I'm not that into you.

Some girls would be bothered if you tried to hook up with them after you dated their friends. However some girls don't mind at all. Its something that you'll just have to try and see how things go.

There isn't a general rule on how to break up with someone and hook up with their friends. Just don't drag it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't know about her teeth or smell a few months ago when you started dating her?

1|0
    0|0
    • no, one must be intimate to know the full range of a female smell, as you can imagine. Her teeth, yeah I knew, but they got worse. She put a gold tooth in the front.

• I see, well anyhow just tell her you're not clocking as you said. there's no reason to lie or exaggerate anything. just dont go into unnecessary detail. make it short direct and respectful.

• How many times did you screw for you to realize that you weren't so into her? :-) Just tell her that you aren't interested in dating right now, that's what guys tell me.

0|0
    0|0
    • we screwed umm, 10 times? Does it matter in this situation?

• Just be clear and honest about how you feel.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell her that her teeth look like rotten Chicklets and she smells like a goats arse. I think you owe it to her to offer a little constructive criticism so she can improve herself.

2|0
    1|0
    • I seriously never see you give good advice on here.. I think you are into satire too much.

• Show All
    • Once Obamacare kicks in we'll all chip in and buy her some new choppers.

• Eiffelgirl21 made an unpleasant comment regarding my post (see below), then blocked my so I couldn't respond. Is this the type of person we should select as a Moderator? And beyond this, she's a self-described "daddy's girl"! I think I'm going to vomit.

• Be honest. Tell her that you just don't feel any chemistry, and don't wish to, date any longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • As soon as u break up with her she's going to tell all her friends about it. Do u think u have a chance with any of them after she does that?

0|0
    0|0
    • exactly why I am here! haha I need to do it in a way that doesn't mess up the future.

• I would say end it on good terms as just being friends. If you can manage that, then you can tell her that you can set her up with someone and she can set someone up with you. She would have to be a pretty chill girl for this to happen. Good luck man

Recommended myTakes