Why do men cheat? Emotional reasons? Physical reasons?

Emotional reasons?
Physical reasons?
Just a simple why, preferred answers from cheaters not so much opinionists.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be both, there's no hard and fast reason which fits all circumstances. Some guys would prefer to have sex with their wives/partner, but for whatever reason the partner has decided that they won't have sex with the guy.
    Sometimes a guy is just a serial cheater because he doesn't see the point of monogamy, and never will.
    Sometimes the guy is just a guy who thinks that if no one will ever find out, then it doesn't really count.