Why do men cheat? Emotional reasons? Physical reasons?

Emotional reasons?
Physical reasons?
Just a simple why, preferred answers from cheaters not so much opinionists.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be both, there's no hard and fast reason which fits all circumstances. Some guys would prefer to have sex with their wives/partner, but for whatever reason the partner has decided that they won't have sex with the guy.
    Sometimes a guy is just a serial cheater because he doesn't see the point of monogamy, and never will.
    Sometimes the guy is just a guy who thinks that if no one will ever find out, then it doesn't really count.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I heard an example of marriage once "It's like asking a man to eat the same sandwich every day for the rest of his life".

Do I agree with it? Don't know, never been married, only had two girlfriends and that was when I was still in high school so I've never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually for physical reasons. Not getting enough sex. But it can be for emotional reasons too.

0|0
    0|0
  • We cheat for many reasons, emotional, physical whatever. In general I would say for physical reasons as you put it, because when it comes down to it we are just hornier. We think about sex more often than women. Men get bored easily. We are visual, meaning that just the sight of another beautiful woman's breasts or ass is enough to trigger a sexual response from us, where as women need to be emotionally engaged to feel sexual desire which takes more work. Almost as if we were designed to cheat. That's why when men say, "I am sorry hon, it meant nothing, it was just sex", 90 percent of the time, it was just sex. We are horny animals. My advice to women is to do everything in your power to keep your man engaged. Do not let yourself go, ever!

0|0
    0|0
    • So you're a cheater?

• Well, then I have no faith in humanity... Guys cheat because they can, along w/other reasons... I like to believe that if you are an honest good person it won't do it. Girls cheat just as much for the same reasons... My MORALS/IDEALS prevent me from cheating... Sometime we don't have a choice on how we feel our URGES... But we have a CHOICE to be honest/straight fwd and not be an A$$HOLE... I had opportunity when guys hit on me etc ... but because of my moral/ideals I didn't because I was in a relationship and I believe in loyalty and honesty even when I had a recent bad experiences

• girls cheat too even with the same gender... guys cheat cause they rarely get attention from the opposite gender so its difficult for a guy to say no to a girl, especially if the girl he's already with doesn't show interest or gives him the attention he wants, even tho i never cheated i just know the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • 80-90% of the men cheat for physical reasons/mistake because they were drunk
    the others for emotional reasons

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes