What made you get over the last person you got over?

As in, what was the 'deciding factor' that made you get over the last person you had to get over?

Thanks xx

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting to know him more made me see that he wasn't as perfect as i thought he was.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It was a 10 year relationship, when she ended it.
    I reckon I was over her by the end of that day and I even said so, and that life was bound to get better. In many ways, it was a relief.

Banging a few better women certainly helped to put her in the past. I've always found that to be helpful.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish I was a guy. You seem to find it a lot easier to get over relationships.

• Time was my deciding factor. I suppose her being a bitch towards me also was a deciding factor.

1|0
    0|0
  • you never really get over your last love till you find your next, what ever that may be.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet...

2|0
    0|0
    • aww I am sorry. well, just talk to me! and we will get over them together! XD

• Show All
    • sparrow, you're not referring to the mod-ship request are you? :P

• @Levin - Hahahahaha! No no, haha!

• Worked out a lot and didn't think about her

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex, drugs and booze were the deciding factors.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• There wasn't much of a deciding factor for me. It was a slow and gradual process. I know he wasn't right for me because he treated me badly. But I know that one thing that did make a huge difference was boycotting ever looking at his Facebook or Twitter. Suddenly I didn't think about him as much and the feelings faded.

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew he didn't feel the same about me, so I got realistic and moved on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I realized that he was hurting my self esteem and self worth badly because he was emotionally abusive and so the longer I held on the more I would hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • being with a for 4 years.. it is hard to get over him. I am still sort of (?) with him I guess. But, I am trying my hardest to move on and realize he isn't the one for me. It is really hard. I am fighting with myself everyday about it. He thinks, he can treat me how ever he wants and I will always be there waiting for him to come back and apologize. But, really for my own sanity and well being I need to let go and move on. The deciding factor for me: Is that things will NEVER change. And, he doesn't love me as much as I love him, and never will. It makes me think and realize, that I deserve better. And, you must be strong for yourself... My self esteem has been beat down.. so it is hard to move on because of that. Thoughts like I am not good enough for anyone else come to my mind. That is the exact reason why I must move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • The way he treated me, basically. It's difficult for me to like someone when they're treating me like shit, so it fades for those reasons usually.
    I'm actually in the process of trying to get over someone right now...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes