What does this accomplish and is it for his own selfish ways?

I broke up with this guy because of his lack of communication and effort in our relationship. I asked him to hang out for the final time on Tuesday and got denied with a lame excuses again. I haven’t talked to him since because the feelings are just not there anymore. The last I physically seen him and spent time with him was about 3 weeks ago. When someone you care about denies you more than 3 times you get the hint and move on. He texts me yesterday and Goes “ Hi.. I Miss you” … I never responded because it wouldn't do any good and there is no sense in wasting anyone’s time. A hour later he texts back and goes Grrr. I do feel bad for not texting him back but as long as I allow this behavior then that’s all I’ll ever get. What is he trying to accomplish? He never makes time for me but makes time to contact me

Thoughts are appreciated!! Thanks have a great weekend!!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give in by texting him. He had his three chances. He should have communicated " I don't want to hangout now maybe sometime soon give me some space" that's all he would have to say but he didn't . Move on. Communication is so important in a relationship or friendship. If you don't have at least that then it won't last

• he doesn't believe ex's can be friends, he's not going to contact you

• Well he already did and wants me back...