My bf left me cause I am blind in my right eye?

I recently went blind in my right eye from Bilateral Ambryopia and my bf left me, why would he do that? Was I not perfect enough for him being blind in an eye? Or having two different colored eyes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just can't handle stuff like that. Is there a way for your sight to be returned in that eye or no?

1|1
    0|0
    • Why should she change to please this moron? There is a lot more to a relationship than just looks.

• I didn't say she should. I was just asking if it was possible to get the sight back for her own benefit. Being blind must kind of suck.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• im sorry to hear that, words can't describe how wrong that is. it shows he didn't truly love you, if he did, he would be able to see past your flaws, not only that but he left you at a time where you probably needed him most. there is a girl I like and if she lost a leg or arm it still wouldn't change how I feel about her and it shouldn't, im sorry for the way he left you, but you will find someone who loves you. you will be prefect in their eyes. You blind eye doesn't change who you are :)

3|1
    0|0
  • Teenage boys are stupid and immature. Don't worry about it. When you're a bit older and you deal with adults, people get a bit more tolerant of things you can't help.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hey There,

Listen up darling. He isn't worth it. He didn't want your personality. He wanted the physical features. Move on. Don't fret, my pet, just move on, honey.
    -Cheers, InDivine

2|1
    0|0
  • Whoa! What an little piece of crap he is with no heart.

2|1
    0|0
  • people can be douche bags like that :(

/hugs

0|1
    0|0
  • sure there was some other reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• WHAT? Number 1 that is an unacceptable thing to break up with someone for and Number 2 why would he suddenly break up with you over this. Surely if he has a problem with a disability he would not have gone out with you in the first place.

You sound better off without him to be honest. He isn't worth your trouble or time. He will never be able to love anyone with that sort of attitude.

His loss sweet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If he dumped you for that he isn't worth it. If he truly loved you be would have learend to deal with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • He's not worth it. If a guy has true feelings for you, he will look past the physical flaws.

Feel better hunny, your young, you'll find someone worth it that will appreciate and love you for how you are

0|1
    0|0
  • That's horrible. He's a loser. What goes around comes around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it was you why he left there obviously something seriously wrong with him

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes