My bf left me cause I am blind in my right eye?

I recently went blind in my right eye from Bilateral Ambryopia and my bf left me, why would he do that? Was I not perfect enough for him being blind in an eye? Or having two different colored eyes?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just can't handle stuff like that. Is there a way for your sight to be returned in that eye or no?

• Why should she change to please this moron? There is a lot more to a relationship than just looks.

• I didn't say she should. I was just asking if it was possible to get the sight back for her own benefit. Being blind must kind of suck.