I need advice how to forget my ex girlfriend?

I used to have a girlfriend but she left me cause of her depression and now I love her so much but she didn't reply to my message or my calls, I feel pain and I want to continue my life, so shall I stay waiting for her? My question is if I will continue my life without her, how to stop thinking need advice please

11

Most Helpful Girl

• She clearly needs time to herself right now. Yes, you're going to miss her because you care about her. But the only thing you can do is let her go for right now because she needs to get well. Breakups are ofen difficult, but it does get easier with time.