Did he think this other girl was prettier than me? Yes/no?

I got his text that was meant for his best friend that said he wanted to fuck this other girl who also goes to our school. I texted him back and he said he was kidding but who jokes about that. I broke up with him already bc I think if she offered he would cheat on me. We've been dating for 9 months. Did he think she was prettier than me? Why would he say that! I kind of think this meant he found her more attractive. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she was better looking. Don't let it go to your head though.

I was with my ex for 5 years and I NEVER EVER thought she was hot. She was "OK." But that's not why I was with her. I was with her for mature reasons. Reasons that lead to marriage. I'm not saying you should trust this guy completely because I don't know him but you should always be confident with yourself and why guys would want to be with you.

And yes, guys talk about fucking other girls too but they don't mean it all the time. It's just the way guys talk sometimes, you feel me? We don't talk about puppies and kittens.. We talk about f*cking B*tches... lol...

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He sent you the text on purpose to get you jealous. It worked.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There is no photograph so I can't say who is better looking but a lot of guys just want something new. It's not necessarily that you don't look as good as her it might just be that he is used to you and wants somebody he hasn't experienced yet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes